Here at Creve Coeur Paving, we are equipped to service all of your traditional asphalt paving needs. From patching a simple pothole, installing a custom driveway, or removing and replacing an entire road or parking lot, we are St. Louis’s Paving contractor with the ability and resources to accomplish your project.
We offer the entire range of paving services from installation to maintenance: Residential and commercial paving, patching, asphalt curbing, sealcoating, crack-filling and striping.
As always, our focus is making sure we maximize your return on your investment. We will put together a solution that ensures your needs are addressed in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Commercial Asphalt Paving: If you have or need a parking lot of any size we have the ability to take care of your needs. We offer new construction, excavation and grading, milling and grinding, removal and replacement, and resurfacing and overlays. Whether you need 50 tons or 5,000 tons, we have you covered.
- Residential Asphalt Paving: We have been installing and servicing the highest quality driveways in St. Louis for over 40 years. Let our staff guide you to the solution that is right for you. Possible options include New Construction, Resurfacing with an Asphalt Overlay, or complete Removal and Replacement.
- Asphalt Patching and Repair: Having issues with your road, parking lot, or driveway? There are a multitude of defects that happen in asphalt pavement and likewise, a multitude of solutions that can give you short term, or long term results. Let us guide you through the possibilities to best suit your needs. Skin Patching, Removal and Replacement, Perma-Base, French Drains, and Infrared Repair are all solutions in our arsenal designed to take on the issues causing any pavement defect possible. From potholes to full depth replacement, we have the solution.
- Asphalt Curbing: Does your parking lot, road, or driveway need a curb? Curbs serve a functional and aesthetic use. Curbs are effective against unwanted erosion, controlling traffic, and retaining soils or other types of backfill. We have a wide variety of curbing styles, shapes, and sizes. We can install a simple handmade roll curb that will stand up to vehicle impact while creating a subtle look. We also have the ability to extrude a multitude of shapes and sizes from our self-propelled curbing machine.
- Seal Coating: Preventative maintenance goes a long way to preserve and prolong the life of your pavement. Choosing the right type of sealer and the correct intervals of sealing will maximize the life of your pavement while giving you the best return on investment. Let Creve Coeur Paving guide you in selecting the seal coating options that work best for your pavement needs. We offer MAC-52 Coal Tar Sealer and Sealmaster Asphalt Emulsion sealer.
- Crack Filling: One of the best ways you can ensure the longest life out of your asphalt pavement is to fill large cracks. We offer different types of materials and application methods to yield the best results for your specific needs. Whether it’s a road, a parking lot, or a driveway, filling cracks will ensure your pavement lasts as long as possible.